The course was specifically designed to meet Bridgestone Vietnam’s stated requirements. It took place on March 23rd &24th, 2012 and was initially aimed at helping trainees improve these specific skills:
- How to make a good first impression
- Do’s and Don’ts in a presentation
- Structure of a presentation
- How to begin & end a presentation impressively
- How to communicate clearly, confidently and convincingly
- Methods to inspire and captivate the audience
- Answering questions confidently
- Using visual aids effectively
The training session created many good impressions among the participants, due to the lively and understandable presentations. Trainees left with many changes to practice “on the job” and thus gain practical experience from the course.
Two training classes have left positive impressions thanks to vivid and comprehensive knowledge delivery, opportunities for candidates to practically imply learnt knowledge and withdraw experience for themselves.
- “The course has brought about many valuable knowledge, boosted confidence and presenting skills significantly” – Ms Dương An Giang, Accountant Director
- “I’m impressed, the course improved my information delivery skills” – Mr. Tạ Văn Quyết, Sales Director
- “The lecturer was very passionate and inspirational. The lecture is brief, vivid and concise” – Ms Nguyễn Hồng Ngọc, Accountant