Client: The leading factory in producing, selling, manufacturing, processing and repairing equipments;importing and exporting cigarettes to Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia,…
Scope of work:
- Packaged production outsourcing with full operation management and labour supply.
Duration: From January 2016.
Headcount: Nearly 150.
- To recruit 30 headcounts within a week to kick start the project just 03 weeks before Lunar New Year;
- To adapt to the corporate culture of a state-owned company, still very alien to HR outsourcing.
- To conduct a mass recruitment campaign within the area, as well as on social media, with clear benefits and Labour Code compliance;
- To temporarily rotate experienced Northern workers, currently working in projects in the South, to support the management understand new workers and solve regional culture gap;
- To get to know thoroughly the client’s requirements by frequent meetings.
- Successfully recruited the agreed headcounts in time;
- Recognized as more efficient operation than others;
- Received bonus monthly for L & A contractors;
- Improved the productivity by 15%.