HR Services & Outsourcing
A survey by the Japan Labor Institute on 10,000 enterprises with more than 300 employees showed that the main reasons for enterprises to decide to restructure their organizations include business environment or supply chain crisis (84%). , saving labor & costs (58%), consolidating & narrowing business areas (44%).
In the situation that the economy is under heavy pressure from the Covid-19 pandemic, if Vietnamese businesses do not act in time, they may face the risk of dissolution.
With a team of experienced consultants, L & A’s organizational restructuring consulting service helping business leaders find flexible solutions for the present and sustainable for the future to optimize operations and create efficiency for the organization through results such as:
- The organizational apparatus is adaptive and flexible to new strategies & changes in the environment
- Optimizing the budget for investment in human resources
- Choose the right leader to accompany & develop the business
By applying the applied methodology based on the “Congruent Management Model” model of David Nadler and Michael Tushman of Columbia University (USA) and surveying and evaluation companies from leading partners. As the world’s leading consultant, L & A’s consultants will carry out the following activities during the consulting process:
- Review the direction & strategy of the organization
- Situation analysis & organizational design
- Identify outstanding leaders of the business
- Negotiate & create new opportunities for employees
See more :