Performance management system is a line of tracking, training, encouraging, assessment and developing labor activities in order to guarantee individual’s contribution into the organization’s business goal. A sophisticated and scientific performance management system can help organization to optimize labor investment, and boosts growth sustainably.
In order to support organizations in enhancing business outcome, and to build a platform for HR employees and executives to connect and share, L & A holds the writing contest featuring obstacles, solutions, and achievements in real-life performance management.
Find the information of contest as below:
Find the information of contest as below:
1. Organizers unit:
- L & A (Le & Associates) Joint-stock company
- Beginning date: July 10th, 2018
- Ending date: September 15th, 2018
- Ms. Pham Thi My Le, Chairwoman, Le & Associates
- Mr. Truong Chi Dung, R&D Director, Le & Associates
- Mr. Nguyen Ngoc Anh Tuan, Vice President, Human Resources of Marico South East Asia
The participant will compose a short article (350 – 500 words) about: “Obstacles, challenges, and achievement in real-life performance management”
The article should realistically share stories and cases that composer has personally experienced.
- To-do list at the end of the first business period while the KPIs are still unclear?
- 5 questions you should ask yourself before the 2nd business period ends
- How to properly end the 3rd business period while the KPIs are still unfinished?
- Performance management – how to solve throughout?
- How to work efficiently and reduce pressure on your department?
- How to encourage employee’s creativity during tough tasks?
3.2 Eligible participants:
Employees and executives in the HR industry
3.3 Submitting method:
The composer sends the participating article to this email: email@example.com
The email subject must be written in the format: [Performance Management contest] Full name_Company
Submitting deadline: September 15th, 2018 at 3pm
- The article is in Vietnamese
- The article must be typed electronically, A4 paper size. Word count: 800 words in Times New Roman font, size 12, paragraph spacing 1.5 lines
- Quotations must must be stated with source.
- Required information associated with the article:
– Full name
– Company/ Position
– Phone number
- The participant is fully responsible for the submitting article’s copyright. In case of copyright violation, the host will reject the submitted article or the award (in case there is any)
- The submitted article must be newly composed, and has never been published on any mean of media or publisher
- • The submitted article must has never been awarded in any previous writing contest, and not currently participating any other on-going writing contest.
Participating articles post-competition using:
- The articles will be published on L & A’s official website: l-a.com.vn.
- The hosting company has full authority to use the article for promoting purposes such as quoting in the book “On human capital development – volume 4”
- The hosting unit will not concern about any complaint about overdue submission or copright disputation
- The winning article will belong to L & A, quoted in the book “On human capital development – volume 4”, and published in December 2018.
3.5 Award regulation:
+ 50% of the total point will be decided by the social network. The qualified articles will be published on L & A’s website, Facebook page and LinkedIn.
- Like = 1 point
- Comment = 2 pointsm
- Share = 3 points
The article’s interaction process for pointing will last for 72 hours
+ The rest 50% will come from the Judge based on 3 criteria:
- Correct concept, and idea (3 points)
- Academically written syntax (3 points)
- Practical and applicable content (4 points)
- The hosting unit will pick 20 best articles every month
- The winning article will be selected among the best ones, and announced at the end of the contest
4. 4 Benefits and award structure:
The winner will be rewarded 10 “On human capital development – volume 4” books
The winning article will belong to L & A, quoted in the book “On human capital development – volume 4”, and published in 12/2018.
– Award structure:
- 1 special prize: 10.000.000 VND and 500USD (40%) voucher to participate Certified Professional EDISC workshop, of which certificate is globally recognized.
- 1 1st prize: 5.000.000 VND and conduct the Behavior Analysis Assessment free-of-charge
- 2 2nd prizes: 2.000.000 VND
- 3 consolation prizes: 1.000.000 VND
In case there isn’t any eligible special prize, then the highest prize will be the 1st one.
The award ceremony will be held on 5/12/2018, the same day with the publication date of “On human capital development – volume 4”.
5. 5 Sponsorship
Organizations who want to be L & A’s companion during the contest and the book publication for promoting purpose as well as leads to potential customers, please contact us via below details:
Ms. Nguyen Phuong Thy, Marketing Manager, Le & Associates