Client: The world’s leading company in paints and coatings, as well as a major manufacturer of specialty chemicals, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands with 45.000 employees in about 80 countries
Scope of work:
- Employment outsourcing for sales and technological departments.
Duration: from 2012.
Headcount: ~ 200.
- Tough and thorough recruitment, especially with specialized positions; unexpected reports to be done in a short lead time;
- A lot of problem solving due to the frequent change of recruitment requirements;
- Fast resolution of issues if any.
- Take advantage of the client’s unused database; co-work closely to cut short recruitment lead time;
- Participate client’s interviews with managerial candidates to comprehend expectations and draw lessons;
- Build a clear operating and problem-solving framework; Be ready to immediately answer questions from the client and the contractors.
- Contractors under L & A management always achieved 100% KPI.