On January 17th, 18th 2019, the “Inaugural Conference 2019 ” hosted by European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) will take place at Aloft Hotel, Kuala Lumpur with the participation and sharing from reputable international speakers to provide more insights and updated trends of mentoring and coaching.
Ms. Pham Thi My Le, Chairwoman of Le & Associates will participate as international speaker and share topic: “The transformational relationship in mentoring and the development of a means of getting there”. Le has been a pioneering force in the business community in Vietnam for the past twenty years, Initiator and Mentor in SME Mentoring Program for 150 start-ups in Vietnam since 2012.
Dr Riza Kadilar, EMCC International President, says coaching is set for rapid growth in Asia. Dr. Riza Kadilar will be speaking at the EMCC APR Conference in Kuala Lumpur, 17th – 18th January 2019. His career includes senior level bank management experience in France, UK, Netherlands and Turkey. He is Chairman of China Institute Turkey, Scientific Committee Member at Institut du Bosphore (Paris), and Board Member at Hisar Education Foundation (Istanbul).
- Time: 17-18 January, 2019
- Place: Aloft Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
- Topic: “A cut above: Experience the Difference”
EMCC International Speakers:
- EMCC President | Dr Riza Kadilar (Netherlands) “The Future of Coaching and Mentoring”
- EMCC Special Ambassador | Dr Lise Lewis (UK) “Supervision: The Story of How and Where It Really Does Add Value”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Dr Paul Brown (Vietnam) “The Brains Behind the Business of Coaching”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Professor Christian van Nieuwerburgh (UK) “Prioritizing Wellbeing: Integrating Coaching and Positive Psychology”
- International Speaker | Dr Pansy Lam (Hong Kong) “The Perception of Coaching in Asia”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Kaj Hellbom (Finland) “Organizational Coaching: The New Frontier of Coaching”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Satoko Gibbs (Japan) “Coaching Supervision: A Creative Approach”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Ivan Yong (Malaysia) “Solidarity: Society and Mentoring”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Le Pham (Vietnam) “The transformational relationship in mentoring and the development of a means of getting there”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Darlene Uy Joy (Singapore) “Seriously, play with your career: The Role of Play and Fun in Career Exploration”
- EMCC Special Speaker | Andrew Mackenzie (Australia) “I remember you”
- Early Bird Registration – €290.00
- The ticket price will increase to €350 on December 16, 2018.
Early Bird conference registration here: https://www.emccapr.org/events