Elevating feedback is an effective method which can timely improve workforce performance, handle problems, orient, and encourage, support employees to easily adjust work. Besides, timely and proper feedback from leaders ensure managers and employees always align with each other on standard and expectation for work. Regular feedback will reduce negativity of year end evaluation and help adjust work quality almost immediately.
However, reality shows that not every CEO, leader, senior director has been equipped with all the right skills needed to confidently respond, communicate effectively with their employees, peers and direct managers.
80% CEO, Head of departments, Human resource manager shared that they feel confused when exchange work performance with their employees and peers
Understand your business concern, Le & Associates (L&A) organizes the workshop ELEVATING FEEDBACK FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE in Ha Noi on Octorber, 23rd 2018 with the participation of Dr. Jack Zenger, co-founder of Zenger Folkman Organization (USA) along with reputated leading experts domestic and abroad to share their knowledge and experience.
Especially in the discussion session, you could meet and share with Ms. Cynthia Copeland – Regional Business Development Consultant of Zenger Folkman organization in Asia, Mr. Makoto Miyauchi – Representative Director, COO of DI Asia Inc. (Dream Incubator Group – Japan) and Ms. Pham Thi My Le – Le & Associates Chairwoman, together they will analyze feedback culture in Asian countries, as well as the impact of culture to build feedback process in corporation.
Through these cosmopolitan and multi-dimensional updates from the experts, you will easily find the right solution for your unit.
The workshop is in the annual international event chain cooperated between L & A and Zenger Folkman (USA).
Workshop information October 23rd 2018:
ELEVATING FEEDBACK FOR BETTER PERFORMANCE
Time: Tuesday, October 23rd 2018. From 8 am – 12.00pm
Place: Large hall No. 1, 7th floor, VCCI building, 09 Dao Duy Anh, Hanoi
- 08:00 – 08:30: Opening
- 08:30 – 10:00: Keynote speech: Elevating Feedback for the Extraordinary Leader
Jack Zenger, Co-founder of Zenger Folkman (US)
- 10:00 – 10:30: Vietnam market showcase: Real-time Feedback to Improve Performance
Phạm Thị Mỹ Lệ, Chairwoman of Le & Associates
- 10:30 – 10:40: Break time
- 10:40 – 11:10: Japan market showcase: Surfing the cultural gap to deliver feedback
Makoto Miyauchi, Representative Director, COO of DI Asia Inc. (Dream Incubator Group)
- 11:10 – 12:00: Panel Discussion
+ Fears of leadership when providing feedback and how to overcome them
+ Difference in feedback due to leadership style and culture
+ Tips to continuously improve feedback efficiency for individual development and organizational performance
+ Strengthen leadership competencies for providing meaningful reinforcing feedback
+ Dr. Jack Zenger, Co-founder of Zenger Folkman (US)
+ Ms. Phạm Thị Mỹ Lệ, Chairwoman of Le & Associates
+ Mr. Makoto Miyauchi, Representative Director, COO of DI Asia Inc. (Dream Incubator Group)
+ Ms. Cynthia Copeland, Regional Business Development Consultant – APJ
- 12:00 – 12:50: Closing – Lucky draw from L & A
Who should join?
- CEO, CFO, HR Manager and Head of departments
- Those who wish to improve feedback skills and gradually become extraordinary leaders
- To register, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Full name – Corporation – Workshop registration L&A and Zenger Folkman on October 23rd 2018 in Hanoi.
3 reasons why you should join
- Unique opportunity (The only chance) in 2018 to meet and update the latest trends on the “effective feedback” with Dr. Jack Zenger – Co-founder of the Organization Zenger Folkman (USA), a bestselling author, speaker, and a national columnist for Forbes and Harvard Business Review.
- Breaking down the fear barriers for “feedback” in Vietnamese enterprise, re-define “feedback”, explain the differences in feedback due to leadership style and culture, especially provide useful tip, know-how to develop self-feedback skill. Therefore, elevate leadership skills by the pros in feedback.
- Apply the effective feedback to help improve business performance, share the technology solutions to make feedback become easier, more simple but still delicate and in real time (real-time feedback).
Keynote speaker introduction
John H. “Jack” Zenger is the Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Zenger Folkman Jack Zenger is a best-selling author, international speaker, and a national columnist for Forbes and Harvard Business Review.
With more than five decades of experience, Jack is considered a world expert in the field of leadership development and organizational behavior. In 2014, HR.com named Jack “Top Leader of the Year”. He also received the “2014 Thought Leader” award from ISA. In 2011, Jack was honored with the American Society of Training and Development’s “Lifetime Achievement in Workplace Learning and Performance” award.
Jack has authored or co-authored 50 articles on leadership, productivity, e-learning, training, and measurement.
He is the co-author of seven books on leadership:
- • SPEED: How Leaders Accelerate Successful Execution (McGraw-Hill 2017)
• How to Be Exceptional ( McGraw-Hill 2012)
• The Extraordinary Coach: How the Best Leaders Help Others Grow (McGraw-Hill 2010)
• The Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate (McGraw-Hill 2009)
• The Handbook for Leaders (McGraw-Hill 2004)
• The best-selling Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders (McGraw-Hill, 2002)
• Results-Based Leadership (Harvard Business School Press, 1999) voted Best Business Book in 2000
He received a doctorate in business administration from the University of Southern California, an MBA from UCLA and a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Brigham Young University.
Official ticket price: 700,000 VND /person (including VAT), groups 03 or more will receive a 20% discount (not apply simultaneously with other promotions).
Especially, attractive price 499,000 VND/person when purchased and paid before October 12th. (Limited)
To register, please send email to: email@example.com with subject: Full name – Corporation – Workshop registration L&A and Zenger Folkman on October 23rd 2018 in Hanoi.